1. Get rid of clutterDecluttering your bathroom is a great way to start improving its dull state. Eliminate what’s unnecessary in your bathroom to make the space look cleaner. This gives you a better idea of the space you have available for items you actually need or want to keep. Does decluttering seem like a big job? Start small. Remove nearly empty bottles of lotions, creams, shampoos, and other toiletries you haven’t used for the last month.Focus on one unnecessary item at a time, and before you know it, your bathroom will be clutter-free!
2. Change up your storageNow that you’ve removed everything that’s been taking up space, consider changing your storage situation. Organizing your toiletries in cabinets helps, but you can take it a step further. Storage can be practical and stylish. Here are some ways to improve your storage while keeping it sharp:
- Use decorative matching bottles for your soaps and lotions
- Choose some vintage jars for cotton balls and swabs
- Have a basket for dirty linens and a shelf for the clean ones
- Use some organized trays that fit inside the vanity cupboards for smaller items in your toilette